About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Finance Operations Manager to commence a temporary contract.
About the Role
As the Finance Operations Manager, your purpose will be to manage the Financial Operations Unit consisting of 8 staff reports. You will be responsible for the transactional services, including finance processing and unclaimed money administration.
The role will also require you to provide advice to the executive team and other staff.
- Manage the unit responsible for AP and AR as well as unclaimed money administration
- Oversee the management of files relating to unclaimed money and provide clients with advice in respect to lodgment, administration and claiming of unclaimed money
- Oversee AP function to ensure invoices, claims, refunds and credits are processed efficiently
- Establish / maintain fraud control policies and procedures
- Supervise / coach / mentor / support 8 staff members
- Assist in the development and achievement of the budget
- CA/CPA qualified (desirable)
- Bachelor of Business / Accounting degree (highly desirable)
- Experience supervising staff, coaching and mentoring
- Experience managing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Finance One experience essential
- Government department
- $60-65 per hour + super
- Contract role
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). JO-1811-92397. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com