You will have the opportunity to obtain training in the robotics tools being used.
Our client is looking for an autonomous, motivated and hardworking individual to gather business requirements and build and document new automated processes.
- Requirements gathering, building and documenting automated processes, testing and supporting deployment.
- previous RPA experience would be ideal
- Experience using Microsoft Tech stack (VB.Net, SQL, Web Services)
- Ability to work with ambiguity, initiate and drive processes and projects
- Strong communication, stakeholder management, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Process and workflow development, automation testing and knowledge of deployment
- Ability to work autonomously, plan and prioritise and set clearly defined goals
- Experience working with large amount of data
- Advance level knowledge and experience with designing automated processes
- Basic programming / logical skills to understand the robots would be beneficial
- Candidates MUST have Australian working rights. No sponsorships provided.
- Applications must be in Word format.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92361. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com