Skills and abilities required
- Qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in information management or related discipline.
- Practical experience in the development, use and administration of electronic document management systems (EDMS), to meet legislative obligations for record keeping including the creation, maintenance, storage, archiving and retrieval of files.
- Demonstrated administrative ability to interpret legislation and to implement and monitor legislative compliance.
- Experience in providing responsive and effective customer service and stakeholder management.
- Ability to show initiative in planning and developing new ideas and approaches, and to implement and communicate change effectively.
- Well developed computing, literacy and numeracy skills in an administrative environment, demonstrating an attention to detail and a commitment to service standards.
- Developed skills in managing multiple conflicting priorities, meeting deadlines and exercising discretion and sound professional judgement to ensure high quality service results.
Indicative tasks required of this role
- Provide leadership, development and expert advice on information management best practices for implementation.
- Recommend appropriate standards and protocols needed to establish industry standard and best practice information management architecture.
- Translate high-level information management requirements into planned work programs and projects, including identifying benefits and indicative measures of success.
- Assist in the identification, addressing, and scheduling of issues, risks, and solutions that may impact the successful implementation of information management framework
- Provide mentoring and skills transfers to other team members as required.
- To ensure strategic platforms are leveraged for interoperability with stakeholders to achieve shared community safety objectives.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92381. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com