Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality.
About the Role
To continue to support the fast paced growth of the successful Davidson Technology business, there is an outstanding career opportunity for a Practice Lead to join our high performing Melbourne team. We are seeking an expert leader with proven success in the Digital Development space, who can grow and develop their knowledge within their micro-specialisation, creating an unparalleled advantage in the market.
- Lead, build and retain a high performing recruitment team within the digital sector.
- Provide hands-on coaching to the team to ensure the highest level of consultant practice and development, according to Davidson Technology standards.
- Define and clearly communicate roles and responsibilities of the each consultant and as a team.
- Actively participate in the development of building new and existing client relationships including attending meetings and providing intelligence to clients within the digital space.
- Successfully manage expectations of key clients, delivering to achieve the team’s budget.
- Strategically map the market and maximise utilisation of Davidson sourcing strategies & recruitment methodology to identify key talent within the digital sector.
- Maintain up to date and relevant knowledge in the digital field to effectively deliver a micro-specialist service to clients and candidates.
- Provide career and recruitment advice to candidates and clients which are professional, useful, ethical and memorable, creating a lasting impression of Davidson.
- Drive client growth in other areas of micro-specialisation, through joint client activity, sharing and knowledge transfer.
Davidson want to speak with professional, talented and business savvy leaders who have a strong and successful digital background, looking to further develop a high performing team within the thriving Technology sector. The ideal candidate will be a genuine trusted advisor to clients, have exceptional recruitment skills, the drive to succeed, and the tenacity, determination and focus to deliver the best possible results in the Technology Recruitment sector.
Leveraging our cutting edge technology stack, intelligent sales enablement framework and account based marketing strategy, you will soon become one of the industry’s top recruiters within the information technology sector.
At Davidson, our leaders are rewarded with:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- A family first culture that respects work / life balance
- Access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business
- High achievers incentive rewards, lunches and trips