Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality. We have an incredible group of clients in Melbourne and a number of top tier enterprise clients in banking, utilities, telecommunications and superannuation.
About the Role
We are seeking an expert leader with proven success in the Enterprise, Security, Projects and Infrastructure space who can continue to develop and grow our existing successful team. The role will be leading a team of Consultants that all work within a specialist vertical within technology. The leader of this team will be required to continue to develop the team, build our market presence across our clients as well as creating an unparalleled advantage in the market.
- Lead and build a high performing recruitment team within the ESPI sector.
- Define and clearly communicate roles and responsibilities of the each consultant and as a team.
- Actively participate in the development of building new and existing client relationships including maintaining relationships with C – level stakeholders.
- Successfully manage at least 1 – 3 key accounts that will ensure that Davidson Technology is their number 1 supplier in the technology space.
- Successfully manage expectations of staff, key clients and delivering to achieve budget.
- Lead Client growth activities across the technology specialisation space.
- Strategically map the market and maximise utilisation of Davidson sourcing strategies & recruitment methodology to identify key talent within the ESPI sector.
- Maintain up to date and relevant knowledge in the ESPI field to effectively deliver a micro-specialist service to clients and candidates.
- Provide career and recruitment advice to candidates and clients which are professional, useful, ethical and memorable, creating a lasting impression of Davidson.
- Drive client growth in other areas of micro-specialisation, through joint client activity, sharing and knowledge transfer.
Davidson want to speak with professional, talented and business savvy recruitment leaders who have a strong and successful Technology background, looking to maximise their earning potential within the thriving Technology sector. The ideal candidate will be a genuine trusted advisor to clients, have exceptional recruitment skills, the drive to succeed, and the tenacity, determination and focus to deliver the best possible results in the Technology Recruitment sector.
Leveraging our cutting edge technology stack, intelligent sales enablement framework and account based marketing strategy, you will soon become one of the industry’s top recruiters within the information technology sector.
At Davidson, our leaders are rewarded with:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- A family first culture that respects work / life balance
- Access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business
- High achievers incentive rewards, lunches and trips