The Procurement officer contributesthe department’s ICT procurement function through strategic analysis and procurement planning, strategy development and implementation and the provision of expert knowledge and advice to stakeholders according to whole of client's requirement and initiatives.
Role responsibilities may include:
- Procurement Planning and development
- Early Market engagement
- Evaluation Planning
- Tender Planning and Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Probity Monitoring
- other duties as required/directed.
- Demonstrated Information Technology/ICT Procurement knowledge and experience
- Prior experience with complex ICT Procurement projects, preferably in a lead role
- Recent ICT procurement experience in a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects.
- Recent experience in developing and coordinating RFI/RFQ/ITO.
- Direct experience in ICT project management procedures and practices.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented approach
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple styles of clients and stakeholders - able to clearly articulate position and advice
- Proven ability to solicit information and construct business procurement requirements that meet the business needs
- Strong attention to detail so that data and documentation is accurate and high quality and that advice is clear
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team - including ability to organise own work, planning, prioritising work, meeting deadlines, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in the absence of decision makers.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukhon 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92328. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com