An opportunity is available for a Level 1 service desk support to join a professional global company. You will be providing support over the phone, via email and face to face, as well as getting involved in project work. The ideal candidate MUST have excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude and enjoy working with people.
- Providing level 1service desk support and resolution to software and hardware issues across Windows7/ XP, Office 2010, Exchange, Active Directory, in-house applications, PC's, Laptops, mobile devices, printers, etc.
- Performing user account administration maintaining appropriate user access in the various systems and software
- Logging all requests in the Help-desk system and maintain accurate notes on status, resolutions and escalations
- Developing and maintaining documentation and ensure adherence to the IT policies and procedures
- A graduate to 1 year of experience in similar position.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills across Windows 7 and MS network protocols, Exchange, Active Directory, VMware, Citrix, XenDesktop Administration, Cisco Call Manager Administration, IPhone/IPad support and strong Remote support experience.
- The ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for and experience in providing client-focused services
- Demonstrated customer service skills both via telephone and face to face and experience in dealing with customers who may be distressed.
- Ability to understand and act appropriately with conflicting priorities in a methodical manner
- Detailed understanding of the elements which comprise an IT infrastructure (networks, applications, servers, workstations and how they interrelate)
- Commitment to Quality improvements and excellence.
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.