Considered a leader in the health insurance field, the business has focussed on community engagement and maximising a positive customer experience.
About the Role
Directly supporting strategic projects, you will, in conjunction with Business Units and IS functions, conduct detailed business and systems analysis as required to define Business and Functional Requirements. You will also be required to provide support with development and testing as required.
To be successful in the role you will be challenged in the following areas:
- Assist Project Manager with scoping and development of work packages
- Liaise with Business Sponsor, Business Project Managers, Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define, develop and document Business Requirements and User Stories
- Liaise with internal teams to prepare Functional Specifications that deliver agreed solutions to meet Business and IT needs and standards
- Liaise with Business Unit representatives and IT functions to coordinate testing of IT solutions in preparation for signoff by Business sponsor
- Facilitate and support Development and Testing as required
- Develop test cases and write test scripts in support of Information Security testing as required
- Take a lead role in Project Defect prioritisation and triage
- Work with a change and communications manager/project team to develop and deliver people and process change, including support for training needs, and assist with other change management support activities.
You will have a background similar as below:
- A minimum 7 years Business Analyst experience mandatory
- Demonstrated experience with liaising directly with Business functions, senior leaders and SMEs to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements that underpin business change programs
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions
- Typically require a tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field plus extensive professional experience in Business Analysis / Consulting
- Adaptive and agile mindset
- High degree of ability to communicate and build trust to forge strong relationships with business, customer & IT bases
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with demonstrable ability in a variety of techniques to express technical information to nontechnical readers / listeners
- Ability to assess the impact of implementing change through IT Digital solutions
- .VSTS requirements tool preferred
You will be working with one of Australia’s largest insurers that is leading the way in business technology and transformation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jeremy Laird on 03 9929 9504, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92364. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com