Operating within the market for over 40 years, this ASX listed Resources Company continues to grow rapidly through the proactive management of their asset portfolio. As key markets continue to expand, the need for an astute and technically competent Senior Management Accountant has become apparent to lead the monthly management reporting and budget process.
About the Role
This is a true business partnering role. You will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the preparation of the monthly management reporting pack
- Work with the Financial Controller to development the strategic management plan
- Preparation of rolling forecasts, KPI analysis and reporting
- Challenge month end results to ensure that all costs are contained and adjusted if necessary
- Manage the budget and long term plans in accordance within reporting timetables in conjunction with the Head of Planning and Analysis
- Assist with the provision of financial information to influence commercial decisions
- Review the groups forecast and review of funding requests
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation.
To be considered for this sought after position you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a high volume business. You will have a strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver. You will have the ability to understand and report on financial information, you will have outstanding financial modelling skills and you will have previous experience senior Management Accountant role within a large complex organisation.
In return for a competitive salary, you will have the opportunity to work for an organisation that will give outstanding professional development opportunities in a sought after industry sector.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91680. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com