Davidson in partnership with Goldwind Australia who are one of the world's leading wind power companies. The largest player in the wind industry in China, Goldwind has a presence on six continents globally. By 2015, Goldwind was the world's number one wind turbine manufacturer.
The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Project Controller to meet all the cost, scheduling,
reporting and document control functions within their projects.
- You will participate in a learning organisation culture within the Project team, which supports our vision of preserving Blue Skies and White Clouds for the future. The purpose of the role is to:
- Support Project Management Team with project cost collection, processing and reporting.
- Maintain and update project systems such as Aconex, ERP, MyOSH etc.
- Manage contractors.
- Compile and review payment claims.
- Assist Project Controller in the collection of information to be used in project reporting.
- Under the direction of the Project Manager and with the assistance of the Project Controller, maintain project systems for:
- Contract Administration.
- Correspondence Management.
- Document Management.
- Financial Administration.
- Project Reporting.
- You will have Tertiary qualifications in Construction/Project/Business Management or a related field is highly desirable although candidates with relevant experience will also be considered favourably.
- Construction experience
- Systems experience (ERP, MS Office Suite, SAP, Aconex etc)
- The role requires:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- General construction knowledge.
- Occasional travel to site.