About the Company
Operating within the market for over 35 years, this ASX listed global organisation continues to grow rapidly through product diversification and the provision of innovative service offerings. As part of their success story, is a business model that truly supports and offers a number of unique internal services to its staff. One of these is the provision of Financial Advice in order for them to achieve financial goals. As a result of internal movement, we are looking for an experienced and qualified Financial Advisor to provide supervision and comprehensive, on the job mentoring to a team of 3.
About the Role
Working closely with the Head of Advice you will provide operational support to the Advisors and support staff and you will help identify knowledge gaps and areas of improvement across the business. Your role will also include:
- Attending all advice appointments to ensure all ongoing compliance during the final year of development
- Arrange technical training on areas of improvement identified
- Coach planners and provide feedback on processes, procedures and best practice.
- Keep abreast of trends in financial planning and understand changes in products
- Work with the Head of Advice to improve business processes resulting in an expert experience for employees
- Provision on ongoing professional development and communication of clear career path to promote advisor retention
This is a highly autonomous role promoting quality advice processes and coaching of new and existing financial planners. This position assists planners with establishing processes and procedures that meet best practice and licensee obligations with a view of minimizing the potential for risk and compliance issues. Ideally the qualities you will hold will be:
- Prior experience in a Technical or Compliance related role within Financial Planning
- Extensive understanding of financial planning concepts ranging in complexity
- Minimum of the Diploma of Financial Planning (ADFP preferred)
- Relevant tertiary qualification within a related discipline eg: Commerce, Finance etc an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a strong brand with ample scope to advance your career within a highly regarded brand. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a company that is at the forefront in its field within a dynamic industry along with an enviable culture and attractive salary package.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92195. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com