This role provides an exciting opportunity for an information security expert passionate about enabling business strategy and committed to delivering excellent customer service through mature frameworks and processes that are engaging and effective. The successful person will possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the IT security industry
- Previous experience in security policy development, information security analysis and security solution implementation
- Solid understanding of business process and risk analysis
- Solid understanding and hands on experience in strategies and technologies that can be securely employed in Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Services.
- Solid understanding and hands on experience of current and emerging security technologies, security threats and trends along with experience of DevOps, multiple cloud / virtualization environments: Azure, AWS, VMWare, securing data analytics and data warehouse platforms, Cluster Topologies, Integration Patterns, Data Security, Self Service User Access Patterns in Cloud and On-premise.
- Have the ability to take a lead in ensuring the safety and security of all information systems assets.
- Be able to follow applicable compliance, regulatory and legislative policies.
- Act as a role model for leadership and contribute to building a high performance culture.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Teresa Messina on 03 9929 9525, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92228. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com