About the Role
You will be involved in:
- Solution Design and Architecture – participating in and conducting solution design workshops
- Work Planning – managing backlog and preparing and participating in iteration meetings
- Solution Delivery- using teamwork to deliver solutions that are innovated and according to good coding standard with the appropriate levels of test coverage
- Application Support - 2nd and 3rd Level Support for current production releases of the products.
You will have:
- A minimum of 4 years of commercial .NET development.
- Experience with Azure development
- Solid database design and development experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- experience in distributed source control system (Git).
- RESTful API development experience.
- experience in application, memory and database profiling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92034. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com