A market leader with values based around professional development and future growth. Work with one of Australia’s most innovative CIO’s. Separate teams working with several internal clients and projects makes the business open to multiple internal opportunities.
Commencing in 2017 is a long term project looking to migrate legacy systems (WinForm/WCF) to Azure. You will be required to create a set of API’s that access multi-channels including, but not limited to, cloud and mobile. This role is predominately focused in back-end development however there is a need for you to be familiar with Angular (2+) and standard ASP.Net.
Background and Experience:
- .Net, C# and .Net Core
- Restful Services and Web API
- Azure Cloud development (FUNCTION, Azure Service Bus, APIM). AWS experience in similar functions would be favourable also.
- APIM design and development
- Unit test and mocking frameworks: NUnit, XUNIT, MSTEST, MOQ)
- Experience with using the latest MS Visual Studio, VSTS, GitHub
You are an excellent communicator with skills with sound customer facing and stakeholder management skills. You are considered a ‘Senior’ in your field and confident in working unsupervised.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jeremy Laird on 03 9929 9504, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91849. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com