Are you ready to start your next challenge within one of the leading financial services organisations?
About the Role
An excellent opportunity currently exists for a financial risk focussed Data Scientist. You will be working across a variety of high profile projects including leading the collection, interpretation and analysis of large customer data sets within Credit.
- Extensive data mining technical understanding and advanced analytic skills;
- Automated credit decision tools experience;
- Strong data manipulation skills in SQL and SAS;
- Experience in propensity modelling, churn prediction, acquisition modelling, retention, cross-sell and up-sell models, Next Best Action systems, uplift modelling, segmentation, scores arbitration, category models, price modelling, etc.;
- Hypothesis testing, decision trees, time series analysis, neural networks, clustering and segmentation;
- Machine Learning experience;
- Good stakeholder management and presentation skills.
Do you love adding value as a Data Scientist?
Enjoy team engagement?
Looking for your next long strategy?
Build your skills within?
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Luke Moran on 02 8093 0633, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92247. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com