This is a 3 months contract role with potential for extensions.
Our client is seeking a highly skilled software developer to provide high level Applications Development to deliver projects whilst applying best practice, standards, processes and activities and ensuring that projects are delivered within agreed timeframes, scope and budget.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this organisation as currently they are going through a large integration project for one of their core business systems and they are looking for a Senior Developer to join in and help with several enhancements, integration, upgrades, a number of new feature developments and transformation in this complex set up.
The client is a large organisation, working with large amount of real time data and a number of complex systems. The project is developing a global system and migrating data from one system to another. This is built on Micro services using Spring Boot.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and expertise:
- Self-starter and an individual contributor with ability to work with minimal instructions
- Autonomous and collaborative
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Strong experience with Java, Spring Framework (Spring Boot)
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions at critical times based on technical evidence
- Experience with High availability, scalable and mission critical systems
- Microservices, web services
- Azure, Comprehensive SQL experience
- XML or JASON
- Agile, Scrum
- Understanding of DevOps, Application Design concepts and architecture would be highly regarded
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91734. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com