Davidson has partnered with a leading demolition and excavation civil contractor who has lead the way in the Brisbane market for over 20 years. They work on high profile large scale building projects across SEQLD and Australia.
Due to a strong pipeline of opportunity in the market heading in to 2019, they are seeking another Estimator to join their team in their Brisbane office.
Working closely with the management team, you will:
- Develop accurate estimates for labour costs, materials, and production times etc.
- Review quotes from subcontractors
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage and attend tender review processes and meetings
- Lead estimates - set up templates, develop procurement schedules and present first principles methodology at reviews
- Manage post tender clarification across all stakeholders
YOU WILL NEED
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience, and track record as a Civil Estimator
- Experience pricing large and small civil projects – across demolition and excavation
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Possess a positive and productive attitude
- Enjoy working in a team of Estimators
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (or similar)
- Previous bid management experience will be an advantage but is not essential.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to attract the right person.
- Work on high quality, high profile Brisbane projects
- Career progression in a way that suits your aspirations
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Declan Jones on 07 3023 1065, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91430. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com