With a number of successful projects under way, this busy construction company has created a new role for an Accounts & Administration Officer to join their Award winning team.
About the Role
This will be a varied role with primary responsibility for Accounts Payable –
- Processing and payment of invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Supplier reconciliations
- Allocating charges to projects
- Handling all AP enquiries and requests via phone and email
Other responsibilities will include –
- Payroll – data entry and collation of timesheets
- HR Administration – on-boarding new employees including induction, managing leave schedules, preparation of employment contracts (templated)
- Office Administration – general responsibilities, phones & computers, stationery, catering
- Secretarial – ad-hoc typing and formatting as requested
We are seeking an experienced AP Officer with a solid knowledge of accounts processes. You must be friendly with an even-tempered personality, and have good time management and the ability to prioritise tasks. You must be willing to help wherever is needed around the office – this is a team environment.
- Newly created role – make it your own
- Part-time or full-time hours – let us know what works for you. If part-time, the preference is for 5 days per week (shorter hours i.e. school hours).
- City fringe location – on-street parking and regular bus service
- $55 000 to $60 000 per annum plus superannuation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92208. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com