This dynamic government department is seeking an experienced technical BA for a 6 month contract.
About the Role
As a member of the Systems and Reporting team, the primary objective of this role is to provide business and technical support for departments financial system, SAP S/4HANA. You will require the ability to combine business acumen and technical skills to be able to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
Your Key duties will include:
- Within the departments financial systems landscape incorporating SAP S/4HANA:
- deliver high level scope analysis and solution design for processes, systems and reporting;
- facilitate future state business process design to determine the business capabilities and change needed; and
- generate creative thinking to help define quality solutions including reporting capabilities.
- Manage the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) framework and test management system for system changes in the Business as Usual (BAU) environment and, lead governance activities to ensure system integrity and audit compliance.
- Manage system compatibility testing with available desktop and mobility operating systems and, release of Microsoft updates.
- Ensure the different environments within the SAP S/4HANA landscape are in-sync to enable successful System Integration Testing (SIT) and UAT for system changes.
- Manage relationship with onshore and offshore SAP developers and project resources to ensure deliverables in a timely manner whilst maintaining high quality assurance.
- Liaise with peers and accounting systems development teams in other organisations to monitor and advise on the alignment of the departments requirements and processes to best practice.
- Lead financial system professionals in the delivery of financial system support and advice to clients and stakeholders ensuring appropriate training in system usage and policy as required.
- Foster continuous innovation and improvement in the development of financial services and systems.
- Communicate with influence to convey and guide acceptance of complex financial and business ideas to diverse audiences.
- Develop and maintain constructive, collaborative working partnerships and relationships with clients and stakeholders in order to identify, mitigate and manage financial and system related risks.
- Develop and implement strategic approaches and system solutions to complex accounting and financial management issues to achieve organisation objectives.
To be successful you will display the following:
- Solutions Focused: Strives to achieve quality outcomes and encourages others to do the same.
- Leading Change: Supports change initiatives and assists others to understand purpose and impact of changes.
- Technology and Systems: Supports compliance with records, information and knowledge management requirements.
- Technical Expertise: Builds network of key professional relationships and is seen as a content and/or technical expert across the department.
- Communication: Produces reports and recommendations which are evidence based, clearly argued, concise and provide a sound basis for decision making.
- 6 Month Contract
- ASAP start
- Market rates
- Brisbane CBD
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92147. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com