|Posted||27 days ago|
This role will take accountability for providing end user support for the end user computing services, you will be responsible for managing one of the various support locations around Australia.
The successful candidate will:
- Provides technical support of all facets of the EUC, Wintel and software distribution services
- Contributes to incident bridges with internal staff and 3rd party suppliers.
- Initially act as the first point of contact for users and perform technology support desk functions to established customer service standards and optimise the customer experience. Once the team is built you will act as a point of escalation (technical owner) for major incidents
- Contributes to the technical governance of service management processes including, incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, continuity (DR), availability, asset, monitoring and alerting
- A strong understanding of the workplace technology with excellent problem resolution skills as well as the ability to explain a technical problems clearly and articulately
- Lead and manage Desktop and EUC support engineers, ensuring adequate communication, knowledge sharing and issue resolution across delivery and support teams
- You’ll also be working with people from around the business, including key stakeholders, so a great attitude and the ability to build good relationships is vital.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of SCCM, Altiris, InTune.
- Experience designing, building, managing and administering large scale Active Directory and Wintel Server (physical and virtual) environments
- Experience implementing and managing Base Operating Environments (BOE) and SOE
- Experience delivering service in an enterprise ITIL environment
- proven experience in Microsoft EUC based Workplace Technology and delivery, you will also have a strong background in the practical use, support and deployment of large-scale EUC environments.
- In depth understanding, and practical experience of application and OS deployment using System Centre tools including cloud based monitoringmanagement
- Hands on experience with Office 365, Windows, Mac
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field