With a treasured history in Australia, this evolving and caring not-for-profit is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth.
Due to this growth, an opportunity has arisen for a passionate Injury Management Officer to join a supportive, National WHS team, based in Newstead. You will report directly to the WHS Manager and take charge of handling employee compensation and injury management. This end to end role will provide injury management advice to employees and operations as well as liaise with medical professionals in assisting with the implementation of health initiatives.
Hours will be either an 8am or 8.30am start and consist of a 7.6 hour day, Monday to Friday.
- Significant experience in an injury management advisory role.
- Extensive experience in consulting with workers, supervision and medical practitioners to develop return to work plans.
- Certificate IV in Injury management/ return to work is essential.
- Ability to collect, analyse, interpret and report on workers compensation and injury management trends.
- Experience with the development and delivery of presentations.
- Experience developing and improving policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to influence and build relationships with all levels of the workforce.
- A caring work culture within an evolving organisation
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to serving the community
- Long term future career opportunities
- Opportunity to gain further exposure to the NFP and community services industry
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92068. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com