Award winning, National Tier 2 Commercial Head Contractor with just under 500 employees who are experiencing continual growth year on year for the last 45 years. With Client Relationships still intact since the company opened, they work predominately on Schools, Universities, Social Housing, Justice, Health and Commercial new builds, refurbishments and fit-outs.
About the Project - $45Million Education Project in North Sydney
About the Role
This is work within and support the commercial construction team.
- Procurement of all trade subcontractor packages including prepare scopes of work, tender packages, prepare comparisons
- Reports directly to the Project Manager and Contracts Manager
- Assess subcontractor variations and monthly progress claims
- Prepare subcontract agreements for all trade subcontractor and consultancy packages
- Prepare and submit monthly head contract progress claims
- Prepare and submit head contract variations
- Administer and comply with head contract obligations
- Administer and comply with subcontract agreement obligations
- Communicate and build relationship with Client
- Attend Client and subcontractor meetings
You will have:
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or similar
- Have a minimum of 3+ years proven experience, preferably on $10Mill+ commercial new build projects.
- AUSTRALIA EXPERIENCE
- a proactive, forward-thinking approach to the role
- a highly-developed set of communication skills coupled with excellent personal presentation.
Attractive Salary, Tailored Progression Plans and exciting Projects
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92182. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com