Our client are a well-established, National Tier 2 construction company with over 45 years’ experience. From educational projects to police stations, our client are active in all sectors of the Commercial Industry. Strong client relationships have allowed this company to grow and develop into what they are today.
About the Role
- Based in Randwick on a School Project
- Demolition of existing buildings to make way for two new teaching blocks, canteen and hall upgrade, as well as refurbishment of the heritage main block
- Reporting to the Site Manager
- Working closely along senior members of the on site team
- Liaise with Subcontractors on site
- Ensure that quality of works and OH&S is adhered to on site
Not only will you have experience within Finishes or services on educational projects, you will have the drive to make every project you work on a success. You will have exposure to managing finishes or services both on time and on budget. You will have strong leadership skills, time management and ability to build rapport on site to ensure a smooth delivery of the project.
Privately owned and working nationally, this company have strong retention and above market remuneration packages. Career progression and growth is something that our client pride themselves in.
Is this role not quite right for you? We cover a number of sectors within the Construction Industry. Please send a resume to Lydia.vanvliet@Davidsonwp.com
To apply now, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lydia van Vliet on 02 8093 0618, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92178. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com