Our client are a well-established, National Tier 2 construction company with over 45 years’ experience. From educational projects to police stations, our client are active in all sectors of the Commercial Industry. Strong client relationships have allowed this company to grow and develop into what they are today.
About the Role
This role is an Ambulance Station Project in Randwick with a project cost of $5-8mil. As a Site Manager, you will be reporting into the Project Manager and be responsible for ensuring optimum on site delivery and coordination to ensure completion of the projects on time and within budget.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Site Manager in similar projects
- Good subcontractor relationships
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Trade background or relevant construction qualification
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety
Privately owned and working nationally, this company have strong retention and above market remuneration packages. Career progression and growth is something that our client pride themselves in.
To apply now, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lydia van Vliet on 02 8093 0618, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92183. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com