Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for Senior Project Officer to commence a temporary contract till end January.
About the Role:
The position will require a legal contracts background as you will be responsible for writing and developing contracts.
- Provide comments and facilitate the review of draft Term Sheet in a form that is appropriate for approval, including referral of draft Term Sheet to Legal Services Unit.
- Develop funding agreements to incorporate approved Term Sheet.
- Undertake agreement management functions (such as condition precedent assessment, claims verification and approvals, simple variation and approvals).
- Lead and participate in discussions with successful recipients in relation to the terms and obligations of funding agreements. Prepare contract summary and attend meetings with internal relationship managers and external clients as required under funding agreement protocols.
- Temporary Contract until the end of January with possible extension
- Attractive hourly rate
- Senior role within a very commercially-minded Government department
- CBD location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com