About the Company
Operating within the market for over 35 years, this ASX listed global organisation continues to grow rapidly through product diversification and the provision of innovative service offerings. As part of their success story, is a business model that truly supports and offers a number of unique internal services to its staff. One of these is the provision of Financial Advice in order for them to achieve financial goals. As a result of internal movement, we are looking for an experienced and qualified Financial Advisor to provide supervision and comprehensive, on the job mentoring to a team of 3.
About the Role
Working closely with the Head of Advice you will provide operational support to the Advisors and support staff and you will help identify knowledge gaps and areas of improvement across the business. Your role will also include:
- Attending all advice appointments to ensure all ongoing compliance during the final year of development
- Arrange technical training on areas of improvement identified
- Address compliance concerns
- Keep abreast of trends in financial planning and understand changes in products
- Work with the Head of Advice to improve business processes resulting in an expert experience for employees
- Provision on ongoing professional development and communication of clear career path to promote advisor retention
This position would ideally suit an experience Financial Advisor who is looking to take a step back from a sales environment and move into a role that will oversee and mentor the development of a team. You will have prior experience in managing a team with a focus on the development as part of their career development plan. You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to keep abreast of changes within the industry and present ideas or improvements within the group. Tertiary Qualifications within a Financial Advice related field is required, along with your ADFP qualification.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a company that is at the forefront in its field within a dynamic industry along with an enviable culture and attractive salary package.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92195. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com