Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for TWO Commercial Analysts to commence a temporary contract till end January.
About the Role:
You will be involved in commercial and economic analysis and provide advice on the development and management of financial incentive and funding agreements to help boost competitiveness and economic developoment.
The one position will require a legal contracts background as you will be responsible for writing and developing contracts.
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in providing practical solutions to evaluating complex projects
- Experience conducting commercial and economic analysis OR conducting commercial analysis while possessing an economics qualification
- Ability to identify problems and work well to resolve them
- Ability to draft briefs, procedural maps, procedures and guidelines
- Highly organised and responsive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Temporary Contract until the end of January with possible extension
- Attractive hourly rate
- Senior role within a very commercially-minded Government department
- CBD location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com