About the Company
Davidson have been retained by this global company to recruit a Sales Executive for Specifications based out of their office in North West Melbourne. Our client is highly regarded by their customers and are positioned as the world’s No.1 producer of quality playground equipment.
Their operational goal is to develop playgrounds aimed specifically at supporting children’s development through play. Their mission is to provide an excellence in service at all levels of business interactions.
About the Role
This role will appeal to creative sales professionals who enjoy influencing clients and advising around which equipment would be the most successful for each specific project.
The primary objective of this position is to drive growth of the business through representation of the product range to Architectural and Design firms; focusing on development and fostering of relationships with public authorities, schools, nurseries, and other organisations across Victoria.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s capabilities in terms of their service offering.
- Building relationships with A&D clients to optimise opportunities.
- Keeping up to date with planned projects in your designated sales area.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholder team to present a succinct offer for projects focusing on 3 key elements of Design Brief, Budget and Timeframe.
To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrated track record of success in selling into the Architectural space, at the specification stage dealing with designers, architects and consultants.
- A proven ability to successfully develop and implement a Sales strategy, evidenced by the achievement of improved financial outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and successfully implementing sales process in a business;
- The preparedness to form relationships and contribute across the breadth of the business.
- Excellent Salary, plus super and car allowance.
- Excellent commission structure.
- Creative role where you can really use your influencing skills to produce exciting projects.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org