The client is at the final phase of a transformation program. This transformation program will help assist overall customer service delivery.
The final phase includes replacing a legacy system.
- Progress and establish the Operational Framework between the client and key stakeholders across the client's ICT environment
- Manage, plan and coordinate the transition from the Program to client's operations from an ICT system perspective, meeting agreed expectations of the business, customers and users
- Establishing the necessary tools and processes for a Service Delivery Manager function, including:
- Establishment and implementation of a relationship management strategy to manage relationships with managed service providers
- Development and implementation of ICT security processes and compliance requirements
- Development and implementation of ICT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, device management, purchasing, service provision and ICT vendor management
- Establishment of vendor management processes that ensure KPI monitoring and reporting
- Consolidating current processes for ICT system support across the clients ICT environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92114. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com