Looking for an Internal IT Auditor with strong coordination experience.
This is a 3 month contract on daily rate with strong potential for extension. This is a multi-faceted role where you will be responsible for a number of different tasks, therefore we are looking for someone who is flexible with a can-do attitude.
The role sits within a organisation who are in the process of developing their Risk and Compliance capabilities.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for a number of internal IT Audit tasks in collaboration with the Risk & Compliance team.
- Coordinate and finalise internal processes
- Coordinate between internal and external auditors
- Support the internal audit processes
- Conduct internal assessments and help increase the assessment maturity
- Drive and formalise the PCI program
- Assist with formalising a better way forward in the program, including program governance
- Engagement with vendors, and correspondents with stakeholders
- Evidence collection, classification and discovery work in the business as required
- In addition to a number of ad hoc tasks when required
- Appetite for experiencing and dealing with internal policies and procedures
- Information security and risk management exposure
- Close the gap between the business processes and external audit
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Self-starter and autonomous
- Great relationship building and communication skills, with ability to reach out to different areas of business
- Experience with internal and external IT audit
- Using current framework or development/discover future work
- CISA and CISSM certification would be a bonus
- Candidates must be available to start in December.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92105. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com