About the Company
An evolving organisation that has recently invested heavily in infrastructure and systems to match the demand of the ever changing world of Rail. This is one of Australias largest rail organisations.
About the Role
The infrastructure planner will provide detailed planning requirements for long term supply chain infrastructure (0 to 10 years).
- You will have advanced modelling and planning skills
- Experience creating forecast as well as planning and capacity matching
- Have an innovative mindset
- Possess a mathematical/analytical background
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Exposure to a newly created team to create something special
- Never been done before within the organisation
- Short term incentive bonus (15%)
- One of Australia’s leading rail organisations
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Max Heath on 02 8093 0625, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92134. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com