This well-known organisation are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent. They have a diverse workforce and are committed to offering internal opportunities to their existing staff. . They are looking to appoint a Senior Financial Accountant to start as soon as possible on a contract basis.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Financial Accounting this role is responsible for all areas of financial accounting.
They key areas of focus include:
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reporting for the group
- Monthly reconciliations of balance sheet, profit and loss financial statements
- Ensure the new accounting standards are met (Eg AASB16 Leases)
- Compilations of work papers and liaise with Auditors as required
- Manage a small team
To be considered for this role you will be CA/CPA Qualified with at least 4 years experience in a similar role.
You would have experience using a medium / large ERP system and have worked for a larger organisation. You will be confident in your technical ability and work well as part of a team.
- On site parking
- Work for a good employer with internal opportinies
- Work in a friendly professional team
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92138. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com