Provides interface coding and develops solutions that integrate new and existing applications Evaluates existing components and systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs. Works collaboratively with multiple teams to manage and build interfaces with both internal and external sources.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Works directly with technical leadership to understand existing components and systems to determine integration requirements, and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs.
2. Writes .NET based clean code for long term scaling and/or proof of concept.
3. Tests, revises, refactors, and debugs code.
4. Self-manages workload and work assignments within an application development team that delivers projects/tasks through a software development life cycle, with an eye toward project timelines and utilization.
5. Recommends improvements to existing integration design.
6. Provides technical support as needed.
7. Helps to define and implement integration development best practices, standards, and processes.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelors Degree in related field of study
- Four or more years of experience with .NET, C#
- Two or more years of experience with relational databases design, focusing on SQL server
- Experience with APIs, Service Bus concepts, Queueing, and other integration patterns
- Experience evaluating / estimating work effort, controlling scope, identifying risk, resolving issues and bug fix management
- Experience with integration platforms (BizTalk TIBCO) a plus
- Experience with application integrations in complex, web-service driven, or SOA environments
- Azure or other Cloud experience a plus
- Must be able to work effectively as an individual contributor or a member of a team
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to engage clients directly to explain software solutions, answer questions on features and/or development processes when needed
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92137. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com