|Posted||28 days ago|
Our client is an Australian owned construction company with an established development arm. This company is known in the industry for completing projects on time and within budget, with very high-quality outcomes. The business focuses on the development and construction of new prestigious residential buildings around Sydney with a strong pipeline of work already lined up
About the Role
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be working on a high-end residential unit project in the inner west.
You will have:
- Tertiary civil/structural engineering qualification or equivilant
- Minimum 18 months Australian Experience in the structual engineering field
- Experienced working with residential and commercial buildings
- Strong communication skills
- Good attitude, fast learner and team leader
- confidents in attending meetings, site visits and acting as a team leader to graduate engineers
- Experience with reinforced concrete and post tension concrete
- Experience in RAPT, RC Building, PT3D, SLAB or other similar programs desireable
- Healthy work-life balance, flexible working hours
- Increase your skills and experience through a strong project pipeline
- Potential for contract extension or permanency based on job performance.