I am representing a Leading National Tier 2 Head Contractor who deliver projects from Commercial New Builds, to Industrial projects. With over 40 years’ experience within the market, our client have a diverse project portfolio and are looking to expand their NSW team. With an open and inclusive culture, this company pride themselves in how they treat their employees.
With an expanding business, our client are looking for new members to join their team to assist in the development of their company
About the Role
Reporting to the Project Construction Manager and Project Manager, you will be in charge of all Site Engineer responsibilities including:
- Mascot Based
- Hospitality/Hotel Project with a value of nearly $40mil
- Implement all OH&S
- Site Planning & Establishment
- Design Management and Coordination
- Budget estimating and reporting
- Assist with time, quality and cost control
- Liaising with the Design Manager, Project Consultants and Site Manager you will assist in problem solving as required.
- Tertiary civil/structural engineering qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years Australian Experience in the structural engineering field
- Experienced working with residential and commercial buildings
- Strong communication skills
- Good attitude, fast learner and team leader
- confidents in attending meetings, site visits and acting as a team leader to graduate engineers
- Experience with reinforced concrete and post tension concrete
- Experience in RAPT, RC Building, PT3D, SLAB or other similar programs desirable
Is this role not quite for you? We have a number of roles within the construction market, including junior and senior roles. Whether your expertise is Commercial, Homes, or High Rise, we have a selection of roles that would be suitable.
This family run company is known for high staff retention, investment in their people and clear progression routes. With a great reputation within the market, this is a great opportunity to develop your career.
To apply now, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lydia van Vliet on 02 8093 0618, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92115. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com