My client is currently handling many challenging ventures simultaneously and need an additional passionate and talented Solution Architect in the team. Your responsibilities would be a mix of Business as usual as well as project work based on the needs of the business.
Your main responsibility would be to create, plan, identify and provide architecture solutions for business problems and provide strategic and operational advice regarding solutions architecture in a complex environment.
- Develop and create business solutions in line with the enterprise architecture, considering business strategy, information, applications and technology
- Analyse current and/or new solutions architecture, considering time, cost, budget, and resources while balancing delivery constraints, business needs and technology options, and make recommendations for improvements where appropriate
- Evaluate and undertake solution options and assess associated risks, threats and issues, ensuring that the overall advice and the solutions architecture balances function, service quality and system management requirements
- Drive internal and external resources to achieve a shared goal
- Design and develop within environments with large, geographically disperse and challenging operational environments including deployments in IAAS, PAAS and SAAS
- Provision of strategic analysis and high level communication to senior management
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- A strong understanding of the implications of Risk and Compliance
- Experienced in designing cloud solutions (Azure)
- Experience in design Identity & Access Management solutions (Azure Active Directory, Okta)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- A broad and deep understanding of Databases is also essential with knowledge of Relational Databases & Data warehousing
- Experience and preferably accreditation with an architectural style framework such as TOGAF that delivers business and enterprise solutions
- A broad understanding of the technology landscape is required with the ability to leverage both internal and external resources as required to bolster depth of knowledge
- Extensive knowledge in the implementation of Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) based solutions
- Ability to conceptualize and present clear and concise solutions from either an internal stakeholder or customer perspective
- Excellent communication skills to be able to provide well informed advice regarding solutions architecture to internal and external stakeholders
- Process the soft skills of consulting including communications, both verbal and written up to and including C level executives
- You will also establish and manage the ongoing development of productive working relationships with clients, staff, stakeholders and networks to achieve effective outcomes
- Possession of a bachelor’s level degree is a must to work as a solutions architect. A detailed understanding of information technology and how the business works is essential to work in this role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92108. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com