You will be responsible for assuring successful outcome of IT Assurance Services by means of stringent and robust governance and auditing of adherence to the defined quality processes, controls, framework, methodology and ensuring regular reviews.
- Experience in Banking/finance sectors
- Experience in IT audit processes, contract management, budget files.
- Good understanding of asset management life cycle.
- Proven experience of governance and assurance for IT activities within an organisation
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities and able to build trusting relationships with the business and peers.
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment, able to deal with multiple teams and complex mix of internal and external resource dependencies.
- Advance skills in MS OFFICE.
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92098. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com