Produce actionable insights based on complex data to enable decision making for optimised digital marketing activities.
In this permanent role, you will work in the South Brisbane headquarters in brand new, state of the art offices. You will join a team of Marketing and Analytics professionals in a global organisation which provides great career progression opportunities. You will be working on a very well-known brand in Australia to provide accurate and insightful digital media measurements to inform and support performance growth of the business.
Looking for a motivated, result orientated and analytical person with strong communication skills to develop website analytics and insights from a large amount of quantitative data.
The successful candidate will have experience in digital media organise and analyse a large amount of data to understand the customer lifecycle and assist the business with making better strategic decisions in order to drive positive ROI.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather digital media performance, website analytics and consumer behavior
- Provide actionable insights in order to optimize company’s digital media strategy
- Create reporting and dashboard using Power BI
- Maintain website analytics
- Work with and mentor the Analytics Coordinator to achieve goals of the wider team
- Contribute to the improvement of best practice standards in the analytics team
- Experience with Web and app analytics and tracking (in a digital agency is favorable)
- Knowledge of digital media fundamentals including buying models, website measurement metrics and qualitative business measures
- Experience in tracking and analytics
- Experience with Google Suite products such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Experience with data aggregation and visualisation tools such as Microsoft PowerBI and Google Data Studio
- Previous experience with data management platforms desirable – Google BigQuery
- Experience working in a digital agency, with digital data and digital marketing, SEO, SEM and social media is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, performance driven and changing environment
- Ability to successfully collaborate with a team to achieve goals
- The successful applicant must be able to build relationships, work through others and have sense of urgency and accountability.
All applicants MUST have valid working rights in Australia.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92077. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com