|Posted||12 days ago|
A multi discipline property company with a global presence. Currently enjoying a period of sustained growth with multiple offices around Australia.
About the Role
- Your role as PD will be to create a team who will be able to deliver large scale health projects in Victoria.
- Your previous experience will help you to win projects and manage your own successful team.
- Reporting directly to the State Director, you will have the combination of excellent back office systems and support, whilst having the freedom to build and manage your team autonomously.
- Currently a Project Director or Senior Project Manager with experience winning and delivering health projects in Victoria.
- Business Development experience or contacts within the Victorian Health sector is a must.
- 7 plus years experience.
- Opportunity to take full responsibility for the Health Sector, within this company
- Work for a global company
- Flexible worplace arrangements.
- Competitive salary and workplace benefits
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jacinta Radonic on 03 9929 9560, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92064. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com