|Posted||11 days ago|
This ASX listed organisation in a growing industry, requires a Revenue Officer to assist in the preparation of billing and to provide the link between the accounts team and the company’s customers.
About the Role
This role reports to the Commercial Manager, in an inclusive team environment. Your responsibilities will include -
- Ensure customer-billing details and data is accurately collated
- Resolve and clear all billing queues
- Maintain and promote a high standard of quality customer service including timely response to all enquires
- Facilitate and resolve any current and outstanding queries.
- Liaise with management and administration staff to facilitate resolving billing queries
- Ad-hoc duties
You must have a minimum of two years Billing/Accounts Receivable experience and an understanding of the relevant processes. We are seeking a candidate with good problem solving skills who can see issues through to resolution. You must be a solid team player with the ability to develop rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Great team environment
- Sought after high-growth industry sector
- Start late November until 25th Jan 2019
- City fringe location
- $30 p/hr plus super, negotiable
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91800. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com