As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and more than 150 micro-specialist consultants working across Recruitment, Consulting and HR Solutions, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
We are seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to work closely with our Melbourne Executive & Boards team. A part-time option may be considered for the right candidate.
This integral and challenging role will encompass duties such as:
- Completing administration tasks accurately and efficiently, aiming to remove all basic administrative tasks from consultants to enable them to have meaningful interactions with candidates and clients more frequently
- Working with the team to support them to execute delivery of recruitment processes in accordance with our quality accreditation standards (industry best practice)
- Proactively driving a high level of client and candidate care, including meeting and greeting for panel interviews as well as hosted meetings
- Raising invoices and team financial management
- Coordination of clients and candidates including meetings, interviews, client / candidate interviews and assessments
- Proposal preparation and review, development of internal and external reports, invoicing and processing of expenses, accurate and timely management of our Customer Relations database.
We will transform your career by giving you every opportunity to reach your full potential with us through internal training and our exceptional back office infrastructure.
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals in a highly cohesive and values based organisation.
- The opportunity to deliver exceptional customer service and drive innovation to ensure that our systems and processes continue to be market leading
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies
We are looking for people who are goal orientated and enjoy cross-collaboration and sharing ideas. You will be working on multiple tasks at any given time and thus having the ability to time manage and prioritise while maintaining a consistent and professional communication style is key to being successful. We are an energetic team who truly support each other and inspire success.
What you need to bring:
- Previous administration and customer service experience, desired but not essential
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage upwards to achieve required results
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve