Due to internal restructure they are currently seeking a Human Resources Systems Administrator. Reporting to the Group HR Manager the main focus of the role will be to manage the human resources learning management and communication system. By being the main point of contact for the end to end users you will build working relationships with departments to ensure the content on the platform is relevant and current.
- Implement, manage, test and configure the communication platform keeping it relevant
- Train team members on the platform as well as troubleshooting.
- Run monthly reports, analyse and interpret data to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Develop and maintain user manuals for new and existing staff
- Consult with all departments regarding accuracy and branding requirements of content uploaded to Galaxy.
- Monitor platform functionality and recommend appropriate enhancements
- Previous experience in a similar role and HR tertiary qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience using World Manager platform is essential
- High level of organisation skills, interpersonal and deadline driven
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proactive with excellent attention to detail