|Posted||10 days ago|
1.Objectives / Deliverables Act as a primary point of contact and provide high level, professional and project management advice to senior business stakeholders regarding the assigned projects within various delivery stages.
This may include the following responsibilities:
- Sponsor and stakeholder engagement
- Lead and manage the procurement activities inclusive of finalisation of significant procurement plans, initial market analysis, formal market approach, offer evaluation and recommendations
- Apply and constantly refine appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools in collaboration with other team members
- Act as the key point of contact for the vendor for all engagements/variations and dependency management
- Manage project resources to maximise their productivity in an environment with constrained resources and competing priorities
- Facilitate all Assurance Reviews including Gateway reviews, Architectural reviews, Information Security and Privacy
- Own the Project documents. Specifically critical success factors, stakeholder/change management, project resourcing, project budget/schedule and project governance, overall project cost and regular status reporting
- Develop stage plans for subsequent stages of the project in alignment with plans from the selected supplier/partner
- Provide detailed reports and change requests to both the Program governance bodies and other stakeholders
- Actively contribute and form part of the Program leadership team to ensure a highly successful implementation of the program and it's projects
- Inspire, lead and mentor a multi-disciplinary team to bring certainty to the delivery of a successful Project
The position reports directly to the Manager, Enterprise Change.
- Proven experience in the management of complex ICT projects.
- Experience in stakeholder relationship management to support effective business change, including the ability to initiate relationships and influence key stakeholders.
- Understanding of appropriate project management methodologies and frameworks (preferably AGILE and PRINCE2), and an ability to promote and provide advice on the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools.
- Proven high level negotiation, consultation, facilitation and effective written and oral communication skills for use in a complex project environment.
- Proven experience in leading, managing and mentoring an effective multi-disciplinary team.
- Proven experience in managing vendors to deliver successful project outcomes.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92011. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com