|Posted||9 days ago|
You will be responsible for:
- Provide seamless end-to-end recruitment, ensuring the attraction and recruitment of quality people for the company, this will include job brief to on boarding, you’ll ensure exceptional recruitment service to maintain attraction and retention of quality candidates.
- Partnering with line managers and other internal customers, educating to ensure that the recruitment process is known, respected and utilised.
- Working closely with the Volume/Campaign and Executive Team, to share talent and resources.
- Compilation of weekly status reporting to management and key stakeholders.
- Perform post placement support with all placed candidates, which includes a psychometric debrief and ongoing support.
- Build tailored interview and assessment guides and ensure they are effectively implemented and embedded into both internal and external recruitment activity.
- Assist with various Resourcing related projects.
- Extensive experince in Technology resourcing role (agency or internal)
- Sound understanding of end to end recruitment & selection processes.
- Experince in fast paced enviroment.
- leading knowledge of the recruitment industry.
- Great stakeholder managemnet and engagement.
- Demonstrated capability to effectively provide a high-quality customer & candidate experience.
- A genuine desire and willingness to be involved in all HR/People related activities.
- Sound understanding of employment law, Privacy Amendment 2000 Act and implications relating to recruitment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91163. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com