|Posted||9 days ago|
Partnering with one of Australia’s most renowned brands, Davidson is recruiting for a Junior Graphic Designer to join this organisation on a permanent basis. Our client based in Brisbane’s CBD truly value their employees, offering excellent working conditions in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment. With a strong belief in fostering the personal and professional development of their staff why look elsewhere to grow your career. As a member of a collaborative team with strong mentors you will gain invaluable experience and be really supported to develop within the organisation.
About the Role
As the Junior Graphic Designer you will be working alongside designers, account managers, brand managers and marketers, you will be responsible of the creation of various collateral to support the brand marketing activity. Furthermore, working alongside the Creative Studio Team in the production of advertising material for this very successful and rapidly growing global company in accordance with brand standards.
- Creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform advertising and marketing assets to a finished art standard.
- Design checks at several stages throughout the project. Checks are performed on all aspects of the artwork such as layout, copy, images, content flow and consistency.
- Staying on track with emerging design trends and culture.
- Ensuring master file templates are up to date in accordance to brand standard
We will only be considering people for this role who are degree qualified, with 3 - 4 years' experience in similar roles, and with a background in advertising or digital agencies. You will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac platform.
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and highly considered visual executions.
- Understanding of digital design using HTML5 principles an advantage but not necessary.
- The ability to interpret verbal and written briefs.
- Exposure to an iconic, ASX listed business
- Innovative and progressive culture
- Hard working and rewarding environment
- Exciting industry related benefits in addition to ongoing study support
- Social and dynamic culture
HOW TO APPLY: Submit your resume through the appropriate portal - portfolios for consideration can be sent to Boris.Binkis@ davidsonwp.com If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Boris Binkis on 07 3023 1086. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com