In the role you will be responsible for operational management/technical leadership of all network, telephony and unified communications services,
in collaboration with our service partners. This is achieved through the management and direction of colleagues, contractors and vendors in designing, maintaining and optimising the IT network, telephony and unified communications landscape.
You will provide governance oversight, standards and technology roadmap for enterprise Network, Telephony and Unified Communications services. Provide input on developing and refining architectural standards.
Support Project teams on all technical change requests, risks & issues, schedule detail and any governance support, and sign off of all technical deliverables. Govern transition to support activities on behalf of the Operational team.
To be successful you will need to showcase
A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience network, telephony and unified communications services support and improvement activities
- 3+ years in a Technical Network Lead or similar capacity
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Network Engineer on large enterprise environments.
- Expertise across Cisco Nexus & Catalyst platforms – routers, switches, voice & wireless
- Experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) & Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Experience with writing technical designs and implementation plans.
- Consultative with excellent written, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in 24x7 centres with complex, mission-critical, high availability environments.
- Vendor management capability
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margaret Cook on 03 9929 9554, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91995. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com