- Lead the Change, Communications and Training activities.
- Preparation of forecasts, and evaluation of the actual impact of changes
- Liaise with end user, project teams and further managers involved in the organizational change.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Evaluation and ensuring the readiness for change
- Change Design and Impact Assessment. Identify of potential risks for resistance as well as development of plans to intervene.
- Planning & Coordination of training activities
- Coach Managers & Supervisors in assisting staff with adoption of change
- 6-8 years of practical experience in change management or similar positions.
- Experience about and at best experience with project management
- Ability to influence people from different levels of the organization
- Excellent in communication skills.
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92004. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com