|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||8 days ago|
As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and more than 150 micro-specialist consultants working across Recruitment, Consulting and HR Solutions, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
Davidson Technology thrives on being a fast paced, innovative environment of tech savvy entrepreneurial minded individuals. This is a brilliant opportunity for a dynamic Consultant to join us.
We all share one goal of becoming an extension of our clients business to deliver an unforgettable experience for all the right reasons. We are seeking an ambitious, entrepreneurial Consultant that craves success.
The ideal candidate can be based in either Brisbane or Sydney, although this role will be supporting clients in Queensland.
- Build talent & contribute to the formation of an accurate database of skilled ICT talent that the team can leverage
- Candidate research, pooling & building talent communities for specific capability verticals within the Digital sector
- Provide career & recruitment advice to candidates and clients which is professional, useful, ethical & memorable
- Manage recruitment processes including but not limited to advertising, telephone screening, long listing, shortlisting, candidate interviews, reformatting of candidate
- CVs for presentation to the client, reference checking and submission through client recruitment portals
- Support the team in client & candidate management activities including attending meetings, providing intelligence, relationship building, support at hosted events & contractor care initiatives.
- Work with your team to conduct activities and build relationships that brand you as knowledge conduits and thought leaders within your discipline.
We want you to be a big part of our growth journey for our business in key areas of our Digital Client Acquisition strategy. Resulting in an impressive dominant presence in the QLD market.
You will have the freedom to innovate, bringing your ideas to fruition to achieve the best possible outcomes, in this specialist delivery role.
Part of this role will involve building out innovative customer experience strategies together with playing a part in the design/build of our overall CX (customer experience) Strategy.
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals in a highly cohesive and values based organisation.
- The opportunity to deliver exceptional customer service and drive innovation to ensure that our systems and processes continue to be market leading
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies
We are looking for people who are goal orientated and enjoy cross-collaboration and sharing ideas. You will be working on multiple tasks at any given time and thus having the ability to time manage and prioritise while maintaining a consistent and professional communication style is key to being successful. We are an energetic team who truly support each other and inspire success.
What you need to bring:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage upwards to achieve required results
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tiffany Koyas on 07 3023 1062.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com