An existing mine operator with significant growth pipeline & smart business leadership, looking to leverage modern business systems to support their growth strategy.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced resources-industry Business Analyst who loves business engagement and getting hands-on to conduct the analysis, specification, selection, implementation, administration and support of a new generation of Business Systems aligned with the organisations' strategic goals.
In your first 12 months, along with on-going support and maintenance of the existing ERP, you will be involved in the following objectives:
- Review existing Strategy and Business Systems (Finance/HR/Procurement/Maintenance/Sales/Mine Planning/Business Intelligence & Analytics) and document the gaps/limitations;
- Engage with business stakeholders and capture their requirements;
- Form a team of SME’s from across the business and develop a Road-map documenting the future -state and a Business Case-lite for selection and implementation of new systems;
- Engage with vendors and select appropriate solutions;
- Frequently travel to sites, schedule and project-manage the implementation of these systems, co-ordinating vendors, migration, testing, training and documentation;
First and foremost, you are happy to dive in and fix things, you’re not above getting your hands dirty, you love engaging with the business and have the necessary interpersonal skills to get things done with busy stakeholders.
You are likely to have experience in the resources industry and understand the language and business processes of mining. You will know if you can demonstrate the experience to accomplish what needs to be done.
Experience supporting and selecting a wide range of business systems that support underground mining will push you towards the front of the pack.
The management team is down-to-earth, nimble, experienced and their decision-speed will pleasantly surprise.
All of the normal benefits you would expect from the industry including CBD location and an excellent salary package + health insurance + performance-based bonuses.
You will get to make a major contribution and share in the journey in a true business transformation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1032, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91935. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com