About the Company
Infigen is an active participant in the Australian Energy Market. It is a developer, owner and operator of generation assets delivering energy solutions to Australian businesses and energy retailers. Infigen has 557 MW of installed generation capacity across New South Wales, South Australia and Western Australia with a further 113 MW under construction in New South Wales. Infigen are also looking to diversify and expand its generation portfolio and customer base in response to market opportunities.
About the Role
The role is accountable & responsible for the safe, reliable, compliant and efficient operation and maintenance of Infigen’s operating assets.
- Manage a team of Site Managers and Operational staff to provide leadership, guidance and oversight across the Operations team and O&M Contractors
- Execute on Infigen’s strategies, plans and annual objectives to deliver optimal generation production & reduced operating cost ultimately leading to improved revenue and profitable performance
- Contribute to the company’s performance and growth through active interaction with the broader business including energy markets, development and finance team
- Lead the Operations team and O&M contractors in the formulation of maintenance strategies and action plans and perform regular reviews of such plans to improve operational performance and outcomes
- Manage and hold accountable all O&M service contractors for the safe and reliable performance of all Infigen Assets consistent with contractual commitments
- Primarily through the use of contractors, ensure that preventive and corrective maintenance programs are developed and executed to maintain high asset reliability
- Participate in the broader business, working with development, project delivery, energy markets and finance to assess and implement measures to maximise the value and performance of the assets
- Identify technical engineering solutions to optimise asset performance, reduce long term operating costs with the emphasis on industry leading performance
- Ensure profitable operating performance through being accountable and responsible for achieving the annual operating and maintenance budgets and KPI’s for the Australian operating assets
- Identify capital improvement projects and liaise with the Technical, Energy Markets and Finance teams in the development of capital expenditure proposals, budgets or longer-term plans
- Tertiary qualification in engineering is essential to be considered for the role. Post graduate qualifications in finance or management would also be desirable.
- Knowledge of the Australian Electricity Market, Companies, and relevant regulations and frameworks.
- Approximately 5 -10 years post qualification experience within the energy industry preferably with exposure to wind and gas generation technology.
- Exposure to a broad range of commercial agreements relating to the generation and supply of electricity.
- Effective leadership and written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to handle a variety of projects at any one time and deal with competing priorities
The opportunity to work with a leading Australian Renewable Energy business, a competitive remuneration package and a great team.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1076, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90636. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com